Digital Technology Information Systems Co-Op (Summer/Fall 2021)
- Cedar Rapids, IA
United States of America
HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there's no better place to be right now than in digital. If you're an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you're a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
At Raytheon Technologies, we build the future - and we're looking for the brightest minds to help us shape tomorrow. Join us on the ground and in the air, serving customers in the commercial aerospace and defense industries.
The Digital Collaboration Services organization is looking for a Collaboration Summer Intern who will help implement and support a growing employee collaboration portfolio both on premise and in the cloud. Employee Collaboration environments include Web Portals, Instant Messaging, Email, and Conferencing.
The selected individual will work with various groups to implement and support Office 365 for Collins Aerospace.
- Implements and supports solutions for employee collaboration
- Application compatibility testing and recommendations
- Coordinates, implements and communicates system change requirements
- Candidate must have the ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities on a daily basis.
- End user support and documentation
- Technical writing and Process documentation skills
- Experience with Portal and Content Management systems
- Experience with Implementation and Support of Cloud delivery environments
- Experience with planning, design, implementation, and support of enterprise applications
- Familiarity with ITIL methodology including Incident, Change and Configuration Management
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor's or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Back to top