Customer Operations/Data Management Intern (Summer 2021)
- Annapolis, MD
United States of America
HMD31: Annapolis, MD 2551 Riva Road , Annapolis, MD, 21401-7435 USA
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our customers are at the core of our business. And meeting each of their unique needs is the key to our success. The Customer & Account Management organization plays a critical role at Collins Aerospace both internally and externally. We provide executive-level support to major original equipment manufacturers and defense customers, and support our Strategic Business Units (SBUs) by augmenting key relationships and maintaining an excellent customer experience. Internally, we develop and support our SBUs by strategically planning and capturing future growth opportunities while ensuring customer satisfaction. If you want to advance your career while contributing to a vision that helps our customers redefine the aerospace industry, then consider landing here!
An intern for Customer Operations Data Management will aid the Operations Center in developing and documenting new processes as we evolve our IT Service Management with ITIL best practices across the ARINC Operations Center's service desk, network and cybersecurity teams.
- Attend meetings and take minutes.
- Conducting research as directed by staff
- Developing knowledge base articles
- Documenting processes and procedures
- Contribute to ACE/LEAN Culture and Continuous Improvement activities
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor's or advanced degree in an applicable discipline
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Strong understanding of data management, work process review and requirements analysis.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks, handle complex assignments, and work in a fast paced environment.
- Eager to learn and work with various departments in the organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to communicate, collaborate and coordinate with Operations leadership and support staff.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite toolsets
- Excellent skills in verbal and written communications
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Back to top