Controller, Associate Director - FP & A
- Ponce, Puerto Rico
United States of America
W61: Puerto Rico - Aerospace Felicia Industrial Park, Santa Isabel, PR, 00757 USA
The successful candidate will be an integral member of the Puerto Rico Operations leadership team owning overall responsibility for effective financial management and reporting. Candidate will work closely with the site Director and leadership team in achieving financial and operational plan objectives, enhancing the controls environment, streamlining processes and SAP reporting solutions, and supporting strategic business case development.
Role Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Demonstrate visible leadership, driving the development and execution of clear financial plans, strategic and tactical objectives, and a project pipeline
- Develop world-class controls environment, ensuring 100% compliance on-time, and ensuring:
- Financial reporting and accounting treatment is consistent with GAAP and corporate policy
- Thorough review, understanding, and ownership of financial statements ensuring relevant, reliable, and representationally faithful reporting
- Compliance with Accounting & Controls Assessments, Audits, Account Reconciliations, eSOX controls and documentation, and policy updates
- Partner with Operations to provide focus on key cost/opportunity sources, operational and financial results, and lean investment
- Support Corporate HQ activities (Annual Plan, 5-year Plan, Latest Estimate, Closing); Maintain executive reporting packages and execute key corporate initiatives (such as Cost Summit/UT500, PDPR)
- Maintain a high-performance and engaged finance group through disciplined use of ACE tools, ensuring robust key processes, excellent standard work, and cross-functional RCCA engagement
- Ensure sound investment strategy, capital allocation, and robust ROI analysis and execution
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics and 10 years of relevant experience OR
- Advanced Degree in the appropriate discipline and 8 years of relevant experience OR
- In the absence of a degree, 14 years of relevant experience is Required.
- Must be local to or willing to relocate to Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico
- Must be a US Citizen
Experience/ Additional Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of Big Four Accounting Firm experience
- Minimum 5 years Manufacturing/Operations Finance leadership
- Minimum 3 years SAP FICO hands-on experience
- Minimum 10 years progressive experience in (corporate) Finance
- Ability to foster change and manage daily improvement
- Excellent analytical, communication, teamwork and organizational skills
- Self-starter who works well independently and under tight deadlines
- Proficiency in HFM and Microsoft Office
- FP&A experience
- CPA (preferred)
- MBA (preferred)
Travel Requirements : 10-20%
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
When you join our finance team, you're joining a team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond. Our team supports 70,000 employees across the U.S. and around the globe. As a United Technologies Corp. subsidiary, we operate with our own business reporting structure, financial dashboards and earnings metrics. This reporting relationship allows finance team members to implement innovative tools for the aerospace market in a stand-alone business environment. At Collins Aerospace, you'll be not only be advancing your career, you'll be leaving your mark on the future of advanced technologies.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Back to top