LOC3003: 15, Ning Hang Avenue, Comprehensive Bonded Area, Tianjin Airport Economic Area, Tianjin, Binhai new District, Tianjin, China
- Comply with the EH&S Policy and applicable regulatory and company EH&S rules and requirements, support any of EH&S activities as required.
- Comply with UTC's "Code of Ethics" and related policies, take all steps necessary to foster open communications and to support UTC's compliance, business practices, DIALOG, and Ombudsman programs.
- Comply fully with all applicable governmental laws, regulations and company policies relating to the export and import of products, services, and technical data as they apply to the Job Functional Responsibilities.
- To perform work of areospace composite bonding and assembly
- Can work independently on basic composite material identification, composite material cutting, lay-up, vaccum bagging, debag and deflash and etc. based on Job order and ISWCS
- Be able to perform basic troubleshooting during job
- Ensure high quality of work output
- Comply with 5S requirement within job scope
- Comply with Company and governmental EHS requirement
- Be able to accomplish TPM within job scope independently
- Participate various CI or Kaizen Events
- Other assignment by Supervisor
- Gradute from a Technical Training School preferably from Aerospace (composite)
- Good work attitude and a team player
- Good communication skills
- Min 2 years relative working experiences
- Willingness to learn
Occupational Disease Factor:
Please refer the letter attached.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms