Aftermarket & Service Operations Co-op (Summer/Fall 202!)
- Windsor Locks, CT
United States of America
02: Building 02 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The candidate for this co-op position will report to the Manager of Global Assets within Worldwide Repair/Customer Service. The candidate should possess outstanding leadership, interpersonal skills and excellent oral and written communication skills as he or she will have the opportunity to interface and present to the Manager/Director level in the Division and to assist in shaping decisions regarding strategies to address material, operational and organizational performance.
The candidate must possess a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Access and SAP© ERP system knowledge is desirable. It is expected that the candidate will be comfortable working with large amounts of data and drawing conclusions based on his or her analysis of the data. It will be necessary for the candidate to interface with different cross-functional disciplines such as IT, ACE (process improvement), customer administration, engineering, finance, OEM/Aftermarket Program Management, sales and marketing and senior management. This role will also introduce the candidate to our outsourcing partner, Accenture, LLC, an India based organization that provides customer related interface and assists in our loan recovery efforts.
This role requires strong analytical skills as the opportunity to shape and drive Asset Management strategy is anticipated. Several projects will be chosen for the candidate based on the candidate's specific skill set and interests. Projects may include aiding in the performance analysis of inventory usage, the review of excess or obsolete inventory, standard work processes in inventory site flow, the creation of performance metrics and models, and the update and improvement of current system tools and processes.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to gain a solid understanding of the business, contribute in a significant fashion and gain exposure to senior management.
- US Citizen, US Person (Green Card) required
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor's or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
- Strong computer fluency with common Microsoft applications and operating systems (Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Access is critical)
- Ability to successfully extract and analyze large amounts of data from various sources
- Ability to identify conclusions and actions based on analysis of data
- Ability to listen, learn, and communicate cross-functionally
- Ability to take direction
- Ability to manage daily tasks and schedule
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Solid interpersonal skills
- A good hands-on process ability
- An understanding of standard work
- An understanding of process improvement methods and tools
- An understanding of any of the modern data analysis programs
Education or Experience sought:
Candidates must currently be pursuing: MBA/MS/BA/BS with a preferred concentration in Program Management or Supply Chain Management.
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Back to top