ACE (Continuous Improvement) Supervisor
- Jacksonville, FL
United States of America
HFL07: ASG Jacksonville-Busch Dr 10531 Busch Dr N , Jacksonville, FL, 32218 USA
This position supervises a team of ACE professionals, setting day-to-day goals and objectives. Responsible for modifications in processes and systems to improve quality effectiveness utilizing ACE/Continuous Improvement tools.
- Supervises entry to professional level ACE employees and their respective team leaders focused on re-engineering initiatives that utilize lean, continuous improvement, project management, and business integration skill sets.
- Directs employees to apply ACE tools and methodologies in business and manufacturing environments to drive best in class processes while working to become a recognized ACE Practitioner/ACE Master.
- Executes best practices to ensure quality control procedures effectively evaluate an organization's products.
- Monitors monthly ACE Performance Metrics to ensure that organization objectives in the areas of cost, efficiency, and quality are met.
- Demonstrates application and interpretation of the ACE criteria in order to gain certification as an ACE Silver/Gold assessor
- Develops and manages quality programs (e.g., ACE) to assist internal staff, suppliers, customers, and partners with initiatives to re-engineer processes and methods that adequately assure quality of an organization's products.
- Oversees internal ACE/lean trainings and facilitates ACE events.
- Ensures and enables ACE site & Cell certifications.
- Recommends process and procedural changes to ensure that company objectives in the areas of cost, efficiency, and quality are met.
- Ensures that quality control procedures adequately evaluate an organization's products.
- Provides process certification, PFMEA, 8D Problem Solving & Red-X and UPPAP element support and training.
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience is required.
- Held at least 1 previous continuous improvement management role.
- Shown a steady progression in you manufacturing and operations career.
- Lean Six Sigma, ACE Practitioner, or another equivalent CI certification.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
While the rest of Collins Aerospace soars into the sky, Engineered Polymer Products dives into the sea! Located in Jacksonville, Florida, EPP specializes in marine applications for surface ships and submarines. Our dedicated teams create specialty naval parts that aid the U.S. Navy in executing their mission, ensuring excellence every day. Consider joining a community focused on culture, quality, and safety, and apply today!
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Back to top