Sales Development Representative (SDR)
- Flexible / Remote
We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you wiIl be responsible for supporting Collibra’s growth strategy. This is an opportunity to use your skills to help shape our future as the leaders in the Data Intelligence space. You will play an essential role in creating market awareness, identifying prospective customers, qualifying leads and generating new business for the company. You are an ambitious, results driven team player.
A day in the life of a SDR at Collibra:
You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Working closely with marketing, you will identify and create well-qualified sales leads through out-bound calling and in-bound follow-up
- Following-up and qualifying inbound leads from web inquiries, demonstration requests, content downloads, webinars, conferences
- Executing targeted out-bound campaign to identify new contacts, establish need and fit, and arrange a product introduction
- Arranging discovery calls and well-qualified product demonstrations for field sales & pre-sales team
- Achieving performance metrics whilst maintaining quality
- 0-3 years of business development experience with a technology vendor
- Excellent qualifying, presentation and communication skills
- Well-versed and comfortable engaging C-level/line of business executives
- The ability to conceptually understand our solution and explain it on a high level
- It would be advantageous if you had experience in enterprise applications, BI/analytics, big data or data management solutions
- Energy, ambition and passion, and want to be part of a growing and successful team
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation, and private company equity
- Inclusive benefits package allowing enrollment of dependents and partners
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 600+ Collibrians across 18 countries, united by our value of open, direct, and kind
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success.
- Company supported and employee driven resource groups that promote diversity, career development and empowerment
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal growth
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives with global reach
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels
- Team building, bonding, mentorship and support to grow confidence, trust and friendships
- Fully stocked kitchens, biweekly catered lunches, and regular social events for when we get back to the office. Until then, we’re finding new ways to stay connected and engaged.
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*
Back to top