- Brussels, Belgium
We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
Collibra is looking for an experienced Product Owner to drive our engineering priorities for our Core platform.
This role will work closely with the various stakeholders (Product Managers, Architects, Java Engineers, UX designers,...) to set, prioritize, and accept the work of an engineering team that has the goal to deliver an outstanding multi-cloud-native product, built on a modern distributed architecture.
A day in the life of a Product Owner at Collibra:
You’ll be working inside an agile engineering team, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Gather information from various stakeholders in order to receive input on upcoming work (projects, features, bugs,...) for the engineering team
- Keep the backlog organized, clean and ordered according to the priorities.
- Provide a breakdown of epics in user stories with clear goals and acceptance criteria
- Present the user stories to the engineering team, clearly indicate what is expected to be done
- Create a high level roadmap for the longer term and a more detailed one for the upcoming sprints
- Track the progress of the engineering team, make sure that what they deliver corresponds to the needs of the stakeholders.
- Report the progress of the team to the stakeholders.
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for backend development teams.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- A technical background (preferably)
- An Agile-minded and positive mindset
- An eye for quality
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, for working in an English environment.
- Discipline, flexibility and the willingness to learn and improve
- A friendly and rapidly growing environment where your input will be valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally for team meetings, trainings, and conferences
- Flexible hours- quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches, in addition to meal vouchers. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- A spacious office easily accessible from Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, etc. and a company car + fuel card or car allowance to get you there
- A state-of-the art laptop
- And of course, competitive benefits, compensation and equity.
Back to top