Product Manager, Data Marketplace
- Brussels, Belgium
We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
With your experience and passion for data and your affinity with the larger data consumer base, you will develop the journey for an occasional data user to help them find the data they need. Focusing on the data citizen, or any person that requires data to do their job, you are responsible for creating the data portal that makes them feel comfortable. You will have to offer them the right amount of information at the right time, taking into account privacy related or other limitations the data might have. You'll work closely with Engineering and the Product leadership team to make sure the data consumer gets what they need from the product. You’ll also work closely with the field teams and our customer base to understand the needs of your target persona.
A day in the life of a Product Manager, Data Marketplace at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Manager, Product Management Catalog and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Working with the larger Product management team to make sure the platform takes into account the needs of the data consumer, offering the necessary services and exposing the necessary APIs
- Working closely with the UX team to:
- determine the UI style
- Establish dedicated navigation patterns for the consumer user
- Conduct usability/adoption studies with existing customers
- Presenting the content of the Collibra knowledge graph at the time it is relevant and in the context that it is useful
- Driving customer adoption of the Collibra platform by designing for the business-oriented data consumer rather than the IT user
- Incorporating modern UX best practices found in other leading SaaS applications
- Personalizing the representation of content based on the different types of end users (i.e. Business Analyst, Data Scientist, …)
- Traveling 10-25% of the time
- 5-8 years of experience in Product Management or a related function, preferably at an enterprise software company with a focus on data or data management
- A passion for simplifying the user experience when presenting complex matters
- The ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or relevant industry experience
- Experience and confidence in presenting to large and small groups of technical and non-technical people
- Experience with cloud native technologies is a plus
- A friendly and rapidly growing environment where your input will be valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally for team meetings, trainings, and conferences
- Flexible hours- quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches, in addition to meal vouchers. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- A spacious office in Brussels and a company car + fuel card or car allowance to get you there
- A state-of-the art laptop
- And of course, competitive benefits, compensation and equity.
At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer. Collibra considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
Back to top