- Toronto, Canada
We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
As our Lead Pre-Sales Engineer in Canada you will be responsible for all technical aspects of the sales cycle, as well as helping to ensure customer satisfaction. You will be an essential part of the sales organization at Collibra, and will be a key player in the development of the pre-sales organization.
A day in the life of a Pre-Sales Engineer at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Director of Pre-Sales, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Conducting sales presentations and demos, both on site and via webex
- Developing sales proposals
- Providing technical sales support
- Preparing and presenting product demonstrations
- Identifying, evaluating, and recommending proof of concept opportunities
- Run end to end proof of concepts
- Preparing and providing input for technical sections of RFPs/ RFQs
- Communicating with product management and sales enablement on issues identified from field observations and customer feedback
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field
- 4+ years’ experience working as a Pre-Sales Engineer, must be enterprise software
- Proven track record of demonstrating software tool solutions and executing successful proof of concept plans to enterprise prospects
- Worked with at least one of the following: Mulesoft, data modeling tools, API’s, Java coding, BPMN engines
- Knowledgeable of the challenges faced by several vertical markets including high tech, financial services, healthcare, government, and retail.
- Previous responsibilities for all technical aspects of the sales cycle (including POC)
- A world class communicator, oral and written English. French language skills are a plus.
- Confident dispensing knowledge to a highly skilled and experienced audience
- A Customer champion. Customer focused at all times and personally hold yourself accountable for the customer’s success.
- A growth driver. Someone with a growth mindset who sees challenges as learning opportunities.
- Willing to travel up to 50%
- For this specific position, you must be authorized to work Canada
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation, and private company equity
- Inclusive benefits package allowing enrollment of dependents and partners
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 600+ Collibrians across 18 countries, united by our value of open, direct, and kind
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success.
- Company supported and employee driven resource groups that promote diversity, career development and empowerment
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal growth
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives with global reach
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels
- Team building, bonding, mentorship and support to grow confidence, trust and friendships
- Fully stocked kitchens, biweekly catered lunches, and regular social events for when we get back to the office. Until then, we’re finding new ways to stay connected and engaged.
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*
Back to top