- Wroclaw, Poland
We're ushering in the era of Data Intelligence.
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
As a Fullstack Engineer, you are a key player in helping the Collibra Products prove its value in the market. We are an engineer-driven company where your talent is truly appreciated and maximised.
A day in the life of a Fullstack Engineer at Collibra:
As a Fullstack Engineer, you will be building exciting new products and features for current products together with your team members (Software Engineers, QA engineers, a UX expert, and a Product Manager)
- Do peer programming and code review over bitbucket.
- Formulate, suggest and develop new ideas and features to further improve our products.
- Develop and maintain highly customisable apps.
- Involve Software Architects in technical decisions taken for the project.
- Follow software development process using Jira and Bitbucket.
- Help define product strategy with Product Managers.
- Follow agile process (SCRUM) to make sure your deliverables are visible for all the team stakeholders on Jira.
- Help organise development events on and off-site (i.e. React Wrocław Meetup, JUG Wrocław, Devoxx, SegFault).
- We have a flexible and friendly atmosphere in the office. In return, we expect responsibility for your tasks and taking up challenges.
- Occasional travel is involved (mainly to our second Engineering Office located in Brussels), but it is not mandatory.
- Work closely with:
- PM to prepare user stories and roadmap for the team.
- Devs and QAs to deliver a high-quality product.
- UX to have a beautiful and easy-to-use product.
Why we need you:
- You are a Fullstack Developer with a passion for quality, good design and clean code.
- You know very well the following technologies: React, Relay/GraphQL, Typescript, Jest, NodeJS, Webpack.
- You know Java and relational databases (preferably PostgresQL). All additional database technologies (graph databases, big data stacks, …) are a great advantage!
- You’re good in build- and test-tools like Jenkins, Maven/Gradle, Junit, Mockito.
- You are a team player & fast learner.
- You are an open-minded person, and you can’t wait to help us make our product even better than the best.
- You’re a master of OO principles, Design Patterns, functional programming and clean code principles.
- You’re passionate about creating and finishing new, perfectly crafted things.
- You love challenges and problem solving and have no fear of the unknown.
- You are Agile-minded and have a positive mindset.
- You can communicate in English. Don’t worry, you don’t have to be native ;)
- You are disciplined, flexible and willing to learn and improve.
Why you want us:
- A fancy 900m2 office in Wrocław city centre (Pokoyhof Passage) with a free parking spot underground.
- A brand new MacBook Pro 15” and IntelliJ Idea.
- One of the best tech stack in Wrocław:
- Java 11, Spring, Hibernate, GraphQL, Groovy, Postgresql, Elasticsearch, Gradle, Kafka, Apache Spark
- React, Relay/GraphQL, Typescript, Jest, NodeJS, Webpack.
- Online subscriptions to egghead.io, Safari Books, LinkedIn Learning.
- A basic survival pack for any human being which includes:
- medical insurance - Luxmed,
- sports package - Multisport,
- life insurance - Aviva.
- We are flexible with office hours. One day a week you can work remotely.
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally for team meetings, trainings, and conferences.
- Take part in internal bi-weekly Innovation Days where you can try out and develop your ideas related to our product. There is also a possibility to contribute to open source.
- Bring the wildest and engaging themes to our Hackathon, where you can build whatever you want - the sky is the limit!
- Once a year you can choose any conference you would like to go (i.e. React Europe in Paris, React Amsterdam, JSConf Iceland, JSConf Budapest, React Native EU).
- Your growth is important to us! We provide optional weekly English lessons with a native speaker in the office!
- Celebrate your successes with your team on WakePark, Exit rooms, Carting circuit or during a tasty dinner
- As a company, we appreciate your mental and physical well being as well, so you can improve your ping pong / Oculus Rift / PlayStation skills on a 300-inch screen on the wall in the office ;)
- Not enough? No worries, we have more:
- Bi-weekly catered lunches.
- Fresh fruits, free sweets, soft drinks and beer.
- Did we mention happy hour and an occasional pull-up bar with bartenders?
- Lots of fun and exciting challenges, so see you soon
- And of course, competitive benefits, compensation and equity.
Back to top