Area Vice President, Southeast
We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
Reporting to the VP North America Sales, you’ll lead our enterprise sales team, driving revenue growth from net-new prospects. You’ll coach and develop sales talent, executing sales management processes with discipline and cadence. You’ll also deliver and contribute to the strategy of the group, and distill this into mid and short-range goals for the team. Key outcomes include positioning Collibra as the premier partner for Data Intelligence solutions within your region, improving year-over-year high growth targets in the region, aligning cross-functional teams to ensure the best possible outcomes for customers, building high performing sales teams, attracting and securing top talent, and building a balanced business of expansion and new business.
A day in the life of an AVP at Collibra:
- Developing the business plan and revenue engine behind Collibra’s success in the South East, focusing on creating an identifiable, actionable, and repeatable process for forecasting and closing revenue
- Attracting, hiring, onboarding, retaining, coaching, and inspiring top sales talent
- Guiding, managing, and supporting the activities of the team and prospects to ensure that revenue goals are continually met and exceeded
- Enabling the growing regional team through mentorship around increasingly complex sales cycles, use cases, enterprise stakeholder mapping, negotiations, and action planning
- Developing and executing on a business plan to land new accounts and expand business into existing accounts throughout the region
- Managing daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above quota results based on successful pipeline management
- A proven track record in software sales, successfully selling solutions at the C-level with significant experience of direct sales management
- Strong, customer-first orientation
- Proven track record of coordinating and collaborating across multiple functions to close revenue; team-oriented selling
- Experience and enthusiasm in building a team of successful SaaS software sales professionals, including implementing the right market and performance metrics
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach
- History of exceeding company sales quotas in a complex sales environment
- Proven expertise teaching, coaching and training sales methodologies
- Excellent C-level communication and persuasion skills
- Willing to travel as needed throughout the region
Back to top