Team Lead, Health Plan Operations
- Lehi, UT
Collective Health is transforming the way people experience healthcare. We are building a world-class team and an innovative technology platform for our members, employers, and partners. We believe that accuracy and efficiency are paramount to ensuring exceptional member and employer experiences. To accomplish this, we are reimagining the operational core of health insurance. We are seeking leaders to deliver on this vision.
We are looking for a Team Lead within Plan Operations to help manage our team in Lehi. Our Plan Operations team is one of our core teams within Customer Experience, performing the specialized back office work required to operate our employer-sponsored medical plans and run the core processes that power our business. We are looking for a hands on leader to help build our team, define our culture, coach team members, and provide regular feedback to ensure we are delivering on the high accuracy and efficiency standards we set for ourselves and our work.
The Plan Operations teams include Plan Policies, Plan Structure & Audits, Reporting/Data, Systems, Quality Assurance, and Plan Launch Operations. These teams are critical in establishing the backbone for setting up and running our healthcare plans.
- Build, lead and develop a high performing team.
- Coach associates in mastery of their core job responsibilities through consistent quality evaluations and coaching sessions.
- Lead team meetings and keep the team aligned on key priorities.
- Spend a portion of your time learning and performing the core job such as: (Appeals & Other exception processes, adjudication rules & definitions, audits, Stop Loss operations, Plan artifacts (SPD’s, SBC’s, Member and Provider Portals).
- Meet aggressive performance goals...driving performance, effectiveness and efficiencies
- Work cross-functionally with multiple Customer Experience teams, Legal, Product, Engineering, and Client Success.
- Help build and cultivate a culture of creativity, passion, drive, diversity and inclusiveness
- Help us to become an employer of choice in Utah
- 2+ years of direct, supervisory people management experience in an operations organization.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent years of management preferred.
- You are analytically minded and like to make data-driven decisions
- You have experience scaling a team and leading a team through change
- Experience leading large teams across multiple sites
- Experience managing complex work types
- Experience building and implementing new processes and tools
- Creative, passionate, and driven about building key business functions that transform customer and employee experiences
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top