Sr. QA Automation Engineer (Mobile)
Collective Health is seeking an experienced Sr. QA Automation Engineer (Mobile) with a real passion for ensuring the quality of our applications at every stage of our development cycle. We are on a mission to revolutionize health care. With a team of healthcare experts, engineers, data scientists and designers – think of us as a smart replacement to your traditional health insurance carrier. We’re not building another health app or gadget—we’re building a complete solution to replace your employer health insurance; all while delivering the health care experience that people deserve.
In this role, you will collaborate with engineers to develop and implement effective test strategies for testing both iOS and Android apps. You also help build necessary test infrastructure, establish test automation frameworks, automate regression tests and manage mobile applications releases to app stores.
What you’ll be working on:
- Analyze requirements, designs and technical impact of new features/enhancements.
- Collaborate with the scrum team to create a risk based test approach.
- Create test cases, test data for new features and execute them.
- Automate and build necessary infrastructure and services/stubs to enable test automation.
- Automate UI regression test cases.
- Release mobile apps to app store.
- Generate Weekly/Monthly metrics on regression backlog and test automation.
- 3+ years of hands on experience in mobile applications.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- You enjoy people interaction and cross-collaboration with Engineering and Product.
- Experience with developing and updating test cases including generating test data
- Programming experience in any scripting language (e.g. Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience creating stubs to remove backend dependencies.
- Experience with continuous integration tools( Jenkins, Fastlane, CircleCI, Travis, etc.).
- Ability to use Xcode and/or Android Studio to build and launch test apps on mobile devices or simulators.
- Understand the concepts of relations databases and can write SQL queries.
- You thrive in a dynamic, agile SCRUM, start-up environment.
You get extra bonus points for:
- Prior mobile development experience
- Mobile release management experience (Fastlane would be a plus).
- Managing offshore testers is a plus.
- Enjoys the daily cake break
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Collective Health's Employees
Head of Member Advocates
Theresa’s curiosity for problem-solving is a perfect fit for the Member Advocates Team because she finds ways to remedy whatever issues members might be experiencing.
Back to top