Sr. Program Manager
Collective Health is changing the face of health insurance. We are building tech-forward products to completely reinvent the healthcare experience for our members and employers.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Senior Program Manager to join the Product team and help us achieve our goals. You will work closely with Product Managers and across departments to plan, prioritize, and resource development across all our products. You'll be in charge of making all our trains run on time, so we can ultimately deliver the best possible products to our customers.
- Work cross-functionally ensure timely delivery of products to customers
- Drive yearly and quarterly planning, prioritization, and resourcing processes across the product
- Work with Product, Engineering, Design, Analytics, and Ops Leads to align resources with priorities
- Set and track progress on quarterly product achievements, client deliverables, and OKRs
- Run cross-department syncs to gather insights and inform development
- Guide development projects that span beyond scrum-based development
- Maintain and communicate the high-level roadmap to the whole company
- 5+ years experience in Product, Program, or Project Management
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
- MBA or consulting or startup experience is a plus
- You have excellent critical and analytical thinking
- You demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are a natural leader with a real passion for collaboration and process excellence
- You exude confidence in taking on complex problems
- You are looking to make a difference in healthcare
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Collective Health's Employees
Head of Member Advocates
Theresa’s curiosity for problem-solving is a perfect fit for the Member Advocates Team because she finds ways to remedy whatever issues members might be experiencing.
Back to top