Specialist, Medical Partner Operations
Collective Health is transforming the way self-funded employers approach their employee healthcare offering and improving the way members experience and interact with their healthcare benefits. The Partner Operations team is on the frontline of this transformation and improvement and is looking for a Specialist to own and drive the day-to-day relationships and interactions with our Partners.
The Medical Partner Operations Specialist will work on projects that include liaising with our external Partners daily on escalated member and client issues, developing and building new processes and procedures, working cross-functionally on Partner-focused projects, digging in and understanding our Partners end-to-end and anything else our team needs to scale as rapidly and successfully as possible. The Specialist will be resourceful and passionate; someone who isn’t afraid to jump in to figure out the business and operational problems and who has technical skills and initiative to find or build a better solution. Partners that the Specialist may support include Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy and other Health Point Solution Partners. This role will truly allow you to dig into the complexity of the US healthcare systems and build for a better future.
More about what you’ll do:
- Own Partner day-to-day relationship and management
- Deliver health of partnership updates internally and externally, to drive improvement
- Be ‘Voice of Partner’ internally, striving to understand how we can improve and strengthen our partnerships
- Work cross-functionally to develop and improve Partner understanding, workflows and documentation
- Quickly become a SME on Collective Health internal Partner touchpoints and processes, including technical aspects
- Project manage internal stakeholders to drive Partner requests and development forward
- Constantly seek ways to improve efficiency and accuracy across internal projects concerning Partners
A little of what you've done:
- 3-5 years of experience in a complex, fast-paced, quantitative environment with a high bar for attention to detail and quality of work
- Previous experience with healthcare, health insurance, and healthcare systems is strongly preferred
- Experience owning nuanced, external facing relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fast learner and takes initiative
- Strong passion for changing healthcare
- Self-sufficient, intellectually curious and take ownership for everything you do
- Undergraduate degree
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top