Collective Health is a unique and innovative company focused on making private healthcare more accessible, simple, and transparent in America. Collective Health combines technology, design, and a human touch to allow benefits teams to deliver a truly enjoyable healthcare experience to their employees while also equipping benefits teams and their consulting partners with the data and insights necessary to help develop effective and efficient benefits strategies.
As a Solutions Consultant, you will partner with our Sales Executives (RVPs) and Actuaries to drive a consultative and trustworthy sales experience for prospective employer customers. You will utilize your deep expertise in employee health benefits to connect with benefits leaders and CFOs. You will become deeply familiar with each prospective customer’s financial, operational, technical, cultural and program needs in order to clearly demonstrate how Collective Health’s solution will enable them to deliver the ultimate health benefits experience to their employees and their families. You will also ensure that the solution that you help design for each prospective customer is seamlessly transitioned to our Client Success Managers in order to be implemented.
If you are a benefits expert with solid plan design experience and a passion to help employers realize their vision for providing an unmatched healthcare experience to their members, this position is a perfect fit for you. Come join our talented team of professionals from organizations like Mercer, Stanford School of Medicine, Google, and Oracle as we pave the way for a better healthcare experience in America.
- Partner collaboratively with Account Executives and Actuaries to contribute to a coordinated and effective team selling effort
- Manage and help deliver RFP responses in a timely and efficient manner
- Own product demonstrations for prospective customers and their brokers/consultants with a focus on value-based, consultative solution selling
- Develop mutually beneficial partnerships with brokers and consultants
- Predict the needs, questions, and hurdles presented by prospective customers and proactively address them
- Display trustworthiness and build credibility quickly with prospective customers via a deep understanding of the health benefits space, empathy, and clear communication
- Be an advocate for the prospective client, both internally and externally, while gracefully navigating multiple stakeholders
- Manage timely, accurate, and robust prospect and sales activity data
- Own plan design conversations, suggestions, and justifications with new clients
- Ensure a seamless transition for new clients from our Sales team to our Client Success Managers
- Mentor, educate, and learn from sales colleagues and cross-departmental team members
- In-depth plan design knowledge including understanding of plan attributes, cost levers, SPDs, and SBCs
- 3+ years experience in health benefits consulting and/or in-house benefits management; deep ties and familiarity with brokers and consultants a plus
- Clear understanding of self-funded arrangements
- Mature presentation and public speaking skills including the ability to drive meetings and thrive in a professional social setting
- Strong project management skills and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to navigate and foster collaborative interactions across multiple internal departments including Product, Product Marketing, Sales Operations, Client Operations, and Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Entrepreneurial focus with a determination to succeed in an innovative, fast-paced environment
- Passionate about Collective Health’s mission to improve the employee health benefits experience in America
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Collective Health's Employees
Head of Member Advocates
Theresa’s curiosity for problem-solving is a perfect fit for the Member Advocates Team because she finds ways to remedy whatever issues members might be experiencing.
Back to top