Senior Product Manager - Member Experience
- San Francisco, CA
Collective Health’s mission is to transform people’s healthcare experience from confusing and complicated to empowering and trustworthy. We are looking for a stellar Senior Product Manager to define and drive our digital product suite to help our 250,000 members and their families take better care of their own health and benefits.
As a Senior Product Manager, you'll work closely with our engineering, design, and operations teams to establish the direction for the future of our member-facing products across multiple platforms. You'll be responsible for gathering, structuring, and prioritizing product requirements from internal and external stakeholders to execute your roadmap across our deep technology stack to deliver industry-leading service at scale to serve our mission of making it effortless to understand, navigate, and pay for care.
What you’ll do:
- Own and drive the product roadmap for our suite of member experience products, manage backlog and prioritize appropriately
- Be the evangelist for your product area across all areas of the organization
- Prioritize feature requests, enhancements, and opportunities based on company goals and objectives
- Partner with design, engineering, and data science teams to ensure that features are delivered to specification
- Partner with sales, client success, customer experience and clinical service teams to deeply understand individualized member needs, and deliver the best technology-driver solution to meet those needs
- Communicate progress to stakeholders, functional owners, and internal team members
Your skills include:
- 5+ years of experience in product management or software engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Fervent passion to tackle healthcare challenges to improve the lives of others
- Adaptability to thrive in highly complex and changing environments
- Familiarity with enterprise software and mobile development
- Familiarity with operating in regulated industries (HIPAA, FINRA, CCPA, etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to keep track of multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in consumer software and/or healthcare is a plus but not required
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than 200,000 members and over 45 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top