Senior Product Designer
To apply we require your amazing portfolio. Please supply either a link or upload directly.
Collective Health is looking for designers to transform the way people experience healthcare. As a Senior Product Designer at Collective Health, you'll be working on a wide variety of projects, from defining our platform strategy, conducting user research to designing interaction patterns and data visualizations.
You will work on:
- Imagining what an awesome healthcare experience could look like
- Translating complex interactions and processes into ones that delight and support our members
- Collaborating with engineers, product managers and other designers to bring your designs to life
- Creating pixel-perfect mocks for web, tablet and mobile
- Participating in user research, both ethnographic and usability studies
If many or most of the following items apply to you, we'd love to talk:
- A desire to have a large impact
- An eye for detail and obsession with craft
- Experience in responsive and native mobile design
- Ability to work through complex workflows with whiteboards, flow charts, and wireframes
- A strong understanding of grid systems, composition, typography and color
- Confidence in user testing tools (and the knowledge to translate the results)
- 5-8 years professional experience designing user friendly products for web and mobile
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Collective Health's Employees
Head of Member Advocates
Theresa’s curiosity for problem-solving is a perfect fit for the Member Advocates Team because she finds ways to remedy whatever issues members might be experiencing.
Back to top