Senior Product Designer
To apply we require a strong portfolio that showcases your breadth and depth of experience. Please provide a link to your portfolio or upload directly.
Collective Health is looking for designers to transform the way people experience healthcare. As a Senior Product Designer at Collective Health you’ll help drive an area or product through product definition, planning, and implementation.
You’ll develop new visual components and interaction patterns at a systems level and build prototypes that communicate your product vision. Through collaborating with your scrum teams and working side by side with engineers - you’ll drive the development of a best in class product experience.
You will work on:
- Imagining what an awesome healthcare experience should look like
- Translating complex interactions and processes into ones that delight and support our members
- Collaborating with engineers and designers to ensure we ship high quality products
- Creating innovative and creative design solutions
- Participating in user research, both ethnographic and usability studies
If many or most of the following items apply to you, we'd love to talk:
- A desire to have a large impact
- An eye for detail and obsession with craft
- Ability to design and document complex components
- Ability to work through complex workflows with whiteboards, flow charts, and wireframes
- An understanding how data can inform your design process
- A strong understanding of grid systems, composition, typography and color
- Confidence in user testing tools (and the knowledge to translate the results)
- 5-8 years professional experience designing user friendly products for web and mobile
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top