Senior Operations Manager
Collective Health is transforming the way people experience healthcare. We are building a world-class team and an innovative technology platform for our members, employers, and partners. We believe that accuracy and efficiency are paramount to ensuring exceptional member and employer experiences. To accomplish this, we are reimagining the operational core of health insurance.
We are seeking leaders to deliver on this vision. We are hiring an Operations Manager to build and lead teams of Operations Associates. The role will be responsible for the accuracy and efficiency of our operations. You will recruit, train, and inspire your team and will be responsible for scaling the people at the core of our business. You will have the rare opportunity to join a fast-growing company early, build a high-performing team, and set the foundation of our success.
What you’ll do:
- Act as a general manager for multiple squads of Operations Associates
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of our health plans
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of ongoing processes - set and meet aggressive goals for internal performance
- Cultivate a culture of constant improvement and excellence using your leadership skills, analytical abilities, and entrepreneurial grit
- Work cross-functionally with multiple Operations teams, Product, Engineering, Implementation, Client Success, and Member Advocacy to identify and fix problems and scale our operations
What you've done:
- Above all, you are a strong leader, self-sufficient, and intellectually curious
- 3-4 years experience in building and leading teams with a focus on recruiting, mentoring, and career development
- Experience managing and mentoring new managers as they transition into leadership with their own direct reports
- 5-10 years operations experience in highly complex environments
- Ability to analyze complex data to gain practical insights
- Real passion for changing healthcare
- Work well within and across teams
- Extreme attention to detail
- Fast learner - you will be required to become proficient with a large volume of information quickly
- Bachelor’s in analytical/STEM field; MBA or other advanced degree preferred
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top