Senior Operations Manager
Collective Health is transforming the way people experience healthcare. We are building a world-class team and an innovative technology platform for our members, employers, and partners. We believe that accuracy and efficiency are paramount to ensuring exceptional member and employer experiences. To accomplish this, we are reimagining the operational core of health insurance. We are seeking leaders to deliver on this vision.
We are hiring a Senior Operations Manager to grow and steer our Member Advocacy, Partner Operations, or Plan Operations orgs. You will have the rare opportunity to join a company early, contribute to building a large team, and a set the foundation of our company's culture.
What you’ll do:
- Act as a general manager for a growing Operations team
- Create, model, and improve processes - set and meet very aggressive goals for internal performance
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of our health plans
- Work cross functionally with multiple Operations teams, Product, Engineering, and Client Success to identify and fix problems and scale our operations
- Cultivate a culture of constant improvement and excellence using your leadership skills, analytical abilities, and entrepreneurial grit
Our Perfect Person:
- Above all, is a strong leader, self-sufficient, and intellectually curious
- 3+ years experience in building and leading teams
- 8-10 years operations experience in a highly complex environment
- Has a strong passion for changing healthcare
- Has ability to navigate difficult and ambiguous situations
- Sees the beauty in a well-run process
- Pays extreme attention to detail
- Fast learner - you will be required to become proficient with a large volume of information quickly
- MBA, Masters in Industrial Engineering, or equivalent degree is nice to have
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Collective Health's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
After a member visits their doctor or fills a prescription, Collective Health ensures members are billed accurately and providers are paid. Erica leads the development of the interface that enables the Operations Team to quickly and accurately process claims—ensuring money flows to the right people.
Back to top