Senior Financial Analyst
Collective Health is currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our Finance team. This highly visible position will engage in financial planning, strategic analysis and insights, reporting, process improvement and decision-making support..
As a member of the FP&A team your mission is to drive Collective Health’s Financial Planning and Analysis support of our Customer Experience (CX) organization. In doing so, you will closely collaborate with senior leaders across CX. You will be leading the charge supporting Collective Health’s largest function which is the face of our organization to Members and Clients. You must be intellectually curious and comfortable driving insights from large or incomplete datasets.
- Owning all financial models and insights supporting Collective Health’s CX function
- Support monthly, quarterly, and annual budgeting and forecasting processes
- Identifying new systems, tools, and processes to scale your support
- Develop monthly close packages for CX Leadership, focusing on key trends and variances to drive resource allocation
- Establish oneself as a trusted partner to peers and senior leaders with an intimate understanding of stakeholder requirements
- Develop financial and unit economic models leading to key insights driving efficiency in CX cost allocation and utilization
- 5+ years applicable work experience in a high growth environment preferably in technology or healthcare
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- The desire to improve broken processes and make your own job easier over time
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, including exceptional excel and PowerPoint skills to convey data and storylines
- Expert MS excel skills - candidate should be comfortable with financial modeling and working with large amounts of data
- Experience with hosted Planning solutions (ie. Adaptive Planning, Host Analytics) and ERP solutions (ie. Netsuite)
- Working knowledge of GAAP (Accruals, COGS, and Capitalization versus Expense)
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than 200,000 members and over 45 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top