Sales Operations Manager
Collective Health is on a mission to make it effortless for organizations and their people to understand, navigate and pay for their healthcare. Collective Health combines technology, design, and a human touch to allow benefits teams to deliver a truly enjoyable healthcare experience to their employees while also equipping benefits teams and their consulting partners with the data and insights necessary to help develop effective and efficient benefits strategies. Backed by the same investors behind SpaceX, Airbnb, Palantir and Slack, our team brings together domain experts -- engineers from NASA, product managers from Facebook, actuaries from Blue Shield and executives from Google -- to reimagine health insurance with technology and design.
Your mission as the leader of Sales Operations is to drive growth through the transformation of Collective Health’s sales operations into a scalable, predictable engine. In doing so, you will closely collaborate with stakeholders from Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Finance, and have broad visibility across the company's commercial operations. You will drive increased sales efficiency and effectiveness with responsibilities including analytics, CRM instrumentation, and pipeline management. You have an opportunity to directly influence overall company growth trajectory, interact with Collective Health’s senior leadership, all while creating an operationally excellent sales organization. You must be intellectually curious, self-sufficient and able to identify solutions to complex problems (frequently with limited or incomplete data), then roll-up your sleeves to drive implementation and track your work’s impact.
- Work with Sales, Marketing, Business Operations, Finance and other teams to identify and fix problems in our Sales process to drive the scaled acquisition of customers
- Architect our reporting system (spanning all key sales pipeline, productivity metrics and forecasting)
- Support Sales leaders in driving regular planning processes including budgeting, quota-setting and territory alignment
- Own Collective Health's Salesforce CRM instance; maintain responsibility for training new Sales Reps on the CRM, oversee platform adoption, preserve data quality and work with CRM consultants to translate business process enhancements into platform improvements
- 4+ years experience in Sales Operations, Business Operations, Management Consulting or a related field, in a complex and fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrated success in the analysis, design and improvement of business processes
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Proficient with Salesforce and Excel
- Entrepreneurial focus with a determination to succeed in a fast-paced environment
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top