Sales Finance Manager
We are looking for a Sales Finance Manager to join our finance team here at Collective Health. This is a unique and critical role that will require daily interaction with both the Commercial/Sales team and the Finance team, and will serve as the bridge between the two orgs while reporting into Finance. Over time, this role has the potential to evolve into leadership of a Deal Desk function that oversees all contracting, pricing, and performance-guarantee review, or towards a Commercial FP&A role in deeper partnership with that team specifically. A great candidate has a background in Finance, Accounting or Data Science / Statistics and exposure to a combination of enterprise-sales contracting processes, Salesforce CRM, revenue recognition issues, or has played a role in a deal desk function previously.
Core Job Requirements:
- You will be responsible for managing the flow of data out of Salesforce CRM in close partnership with the Commercial org, including analyzing data, measuring data accuracy and completeness, generating reports and forecasting to Finance and the executive team
- You will be responsible for assisting Finance and Commercial in determining pricing and contracting best-practices, and creating an escalation process for approving deviations from the guidelines you help create
- You have the aptitude to develop (or already have) enough of a working knowledge of various revenue recognition and accounting issues such that you can function as a “deal desk” for the next 12-18 months
- You are ready to jump into a blue-sky role that will give you ample latitude to develop new systems, processes, and best-practices
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor's degree (Finance or Accounting preferred but not required)
- 4+ years of finance or accounting experience or 2+ years plus an MBA
- Experience at a high-growth company, specifically around implementing new processes or systems and building teams
- Excited to build a better health insurance experience!
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top