Sales Enablement Lead
Collective Health is transforming the way people experience healthcare. We believe that quality and accuracy are paramount to ensuring exceptional member and employer experiences, and the foundation for analytics that change how we deliver and pay for care. To accomplish this, we are reimagining the operational core of health insurance.
We are hiring a Sales Enablement Lead to be a key member of our quickly growing national sales team. This person will report and work closely with the Sales Operations Manager and will have significant interaction with all levels of the sales and marketing teams. This position will be responsible for ensuring that the sales organization has the knowledge and skills necessary to enable our team to effectively position and sell the Collective Health solution. The ideal candidate is a high energy individual with experience in digital health sales that has designed, developed, and delivered sales training.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop/enhance the sales representative on-boarding process by working with HR, IT, Finance, Marketing, etc. to ensure that sales representatives have all relevant software licenses, credit card and other expense information, marketing collateral, etc
- Partner with Client Success and Product Marketing to develop a standard sales training program for new and existing sales representatives
- Partner with Client Success, Product Marketing, Product and Analytics to develop and maintain all sales training materials. Create training guides for new processes. Manage and maintain all sales materials in our internal database
- Coordinate weekly training modules to be included in weekly sales and marketing meetings as well as bi-weekly sales and marketing updates
- Work with VP of Sales and Sales Ops Manager to develop sales event strategy and coordinate associated logistics for internal sales events including sales kick off and monthly deal reviews
- Help drive education on sales processes, operational updates, and best practices to help increase productivity and adoption of internal systems
- Manage additional ad hoc responsibilities in support of sales and client operations
- 4+ years of experience in sales training
- Experience with Salesforce and Confluence, highly preferred
- Bachelor Degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High impact & high energy sales training style with ability to spark and sustain engagement with your audience
- Strong passion for changing healthcare
- Fast learner - you will be required to become proficient with a large volume of information quickly
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
Back to top