Sales Development Representative
Are you a driven and passionate individual looking for a challenge? Do you thrive in an environment of smart, motivated professionals working to solve one of America’s most pressing challenges? Then, we might be looking for you.
We’re expanding our Sales Development team, to lead our continued year-over-year growth. This a great opportunity to build your career: research shows that more than one quarter of CEOs have a marketing or sales background, and our SDR function is the best of both worlds.
As a Sales Development Representative at Collective Health, you will build relationships with HR and company leaders, to help them improve their healthcare and employee care. You will be part of a team that prioritizes testing, collaboration, personal development, and getting things done. You will be part of a company that truly prioritizes people and care.
- Identify and qualify companies which could benefit from Collective Health’s offerings and find opportunities to meet their needs, ensuring outreach is relevant and timely
- Build collaborative relationships with HR and company leaders and communicate with them across multiple channels (phone, email, in person, etc.)
- Understand and apply data on what works, to continuously improve outreach
- Document your activities to enable marketing efforts that extend your work
- Develop creative new ideas for how to meet your goals
Skills and Requirements:
- You have a track record of success in getting others to believe in your vision
- You are an active listener with a high EQ
- You are articulate and able to frame ideas to match the needs of different audiences
- You have relentless drive, energy, and work ethic
- You are willing to try new things and open to coaching
- You are self-directed and effective at managing your time
- You have a strong desire to fix healthcare
- Preferred: You have experience with Salesforce
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than 200,000 members and over 45 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top