Regional Vice President of Sales (Georgia)
Collective Health is on a mission to make it effortless for organizations and their people to understand, navigate and pay for their healthcare. Collective Health combines technology, design, and a human touch to allow benefits teams to deliver a truly enjoyable healthcare experience to their employees while also equipping benefits teams and their consulting partners with the data and insights necessary to help develop effective and efficient benefits strategies.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and experienced benefits leader in Atlanta, Georgia to build local market awareness and drive our expansion. Your mission as an Regional Vice President of Sales in Georgia is to develop, manage, and nurture relationships with consulting firms and brokerage offices, building trust and enabling them to provide the best healthcare benefits experience for their self-insured clients. Acting with tenacity and a roll-up-your-sleeves mentality, you will be the local ambassador of the Collective Health mission and message. Your efforts will directly fuel Collective Health’s growth engine.
- Be the ambassador of Collective Health capabilities, product innovation, and vision
- Craft expansion market development strategy alongside sales leadership
- Develop mutually beneficial partnerships with brokers and consultants
- Generate sales opportunities and partner with Regional Vice Presidents of Sales and others to contribute to a coordinated and effective team selling effort
- Build strong and lasting relationships with prospective customers and partners founded on mutual trust and aligned goals
- Work cross-functionally to provide key market feedback on client and consultant needs
- 7+ years benefits consulting, carrier and/or health benefits experience
- Demonstrated success building strategic client relationships
- A self-starter motivated by a deep passion to transform the U.S. healthcare system
- Outstanding communication skills and a thoughtful and collaborative approach to sales
- Entrepreneurial focus with a determination to succeed in an innovative, fast-paced environment
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
Meet Some of Collective Health's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
Erica works on creating the user interface, often collaborating with the Design Team. She also builds out the claims processing service to help the Internal Operations Team adjust claims and ensure that money is flowing to the right people.
Back to top