As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will fuel the growth of our company while maintaining the mission-driven culture that binds our current team. You will be responsible for ensuring exceptional candidate experience across the board while working closely with all teams internally. You will be given the opportunity to work with our leadership team to add recruiting value across the organization, and will be the backbone of our growing recruiting efforts.
Your core responsibilities:
- Coordinate and schedule all candidate interviews from initial phone screens to final onsites
- Partner with the Recruiting Team and hiring managers to learn about, prioritize, and execute critical hiring needs
- Shepherd a first-rate candidate experience for every prospective hire
- Effectively manage internal resources and communication around recruitment
- Partner with our People team to deliver the hires that Collective Health needs to scale and accomplish its mission
Our dream person:
- Holds a bachelor's degree or higher
- Has experience scheduling and working within Google Apps
- Is familiar with Greenhouse or other similar Applicant Tracking Systems
- Thrives in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments and is willing to roll up his/her sleeves to do what needs to be done to build a great company
- Is personable, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has strong organizational skills and can prioritize and manage competing priorities
- Is adaptable and innovative, and will bring drive, energy, and hard work to elevate our client service to a new level
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Collective Health's Employees
Head of Member Advocates
Theresa’s curiosity for problem-solving is a perfect fit for the Member Advocates Team because she finds ways to remedy whatever issues members might be experiencing.
Back to top