Collective Health is a unique and innovative company focused on making private healthcare more accessible, simple, and transparent in America. Collective Health combines technology, design, and a human touch to allow benefits teams to deliver a truly enjoyable healthcare experience to their employees while also equipping benefits teams and their consulting partners with the data and insights necessary to help develop effective and efficient benefits strategies.
As a Proposal Writer, you will partner with our RFP Manager to drive the RFP process across our Commercial Team. You will become deeply familiar with each prospective customer’s financial, operational, technical, cultural and program needs in order to clearly demonstrate how Collective Health’s solution will enable them to deliver the ultimate health benefits experience to their employees and their families.
- Serve as project owner in developing standard and customized sales proposals
- Analyze requests for proposal to determine all requirements
- Develop comprehensive project plans to manage all proposal tasks and track progress against internal and external deadlines
- Work closely with Sales staff to articulate value propositions in proposal documents
- Perform research with internal departments to provide accurate answers to RFP questions
- Acquire and manage attachments required to support proposals
- Ensure a smooth flow of information and consistent messaging by editing, proofreading, and rewriting proposal sections as required
- Coordinate with proposal team members and other staff to ensure that proposal deadlines are met
- Seek and take advantage of the available training opportunities across the organization
- Support development and maintenance of proposal knowledge base
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, or related field
- 3+ years’ related experience writing proposals or other sales communication materials
- Strong writing skills, including expert knowledge of grammar and style
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top