Product Marketing Manager
Collective Health is a software and services company creating a better health benefits experience. Its team of engineers, designers and actuaries are starting by redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health insurance with data driven products. Using Collective Health's complete health insurance solution, companies can design, administer and transform the consumer experience of health insurance by harnessing the power of design and technology.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Collective Health, you will utilize your product, marketing, and sales acumen to ensure that we are developing the right products, have a robust understanding of the market we play in, and are positioned to win in that market. You will also partner across the organization to ensure that there is clear internal and external understanding of our growing product suite.
- Partner with the Product and Sales organizations to ensure that field feedback is informing gap identification and product development
- Be the commercial voice in product planning and strategy conversations, advocating for buyer needs and market viability
- Be the first to know about competitive developments and keep a broad set of internal stakeholders informed about how these developments impact Collective Health
- Bring your competitive viewpoint to inform our go to market strategy, including influencing campaigns and tactics to differentiate our solution in the market
- Work across the organization to ensure clear understanding and communication of product features and new releases
- Help craft the pricing and packaging strategy that will maximize the economic value of our product suite, considering both customer willingness-to-pay and internal cost-to-serve
Skills and Requirements:
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience, specifically managing B2B products
- Working knowledge of health plans, employee benefits and/or human resources
- Excellent communication, business acumen, and strategic problem solving skills
- Eager to collaborate proactively and drive to deliverables, with a demonstrated ability to work cross functionally
- Past experience with competitive intelligence, pricing strategy, and product documentation
- MBA preferred
- Deeply committed to the Collective Health mission of improving healthcare
Meet Some of Collective Health's Employees
Head of Member Advocates
Theresa’s curiosity for problem-solving is a perfect fit for the Member Advocates Team because she finds ways to remedy whatever issues members might be experiencing.
Back to top