Product Designer (Design System)
To apply we require a strong portfolio that showcases your breadth and depth of experience. Please supply either a link or upload directly.
Collective Health is looking for designers to transform the way people experience healthcare. As a Product Designer at Collective Health, focusing on the Design Language System, you’ll bring a system thinking approach to develop our visual and interaction design across all of our products and touchpoints.
You'll be working on designing, documenting, and implementing our design language system. Through collaborating with scrum teams to working side by side with a dedicated engineer - you’ll help drive the development of a best in class design system.
You will work on:
- Imagining what an awesome healthcare experience should look like
- Creating a design language system that will be implemented across all surface areas
- Collaborating with engineers and designers to ensure that the design system is feasible and meets product needs
- Creating innovative and creative design solutions
- Setting the bar for high quality design and development for all of our products
- Participating in user research, both ethnographic and usability studies
If many or most of the following items apply to you, we'd love to talk:
- A desire to have a large impact
- An eye for detail and obsession with craft
- Experience in responsive and native mobile design
- Ability to design and document complex components
- A strong understanding of grid systems, composition, typography and color
- Confidence in user testing tools (and the knowledge to translate the results)
- 1-3 years professional experience designing user friendly products for web and mobile
Additional skills that are nice to have, but not required:
- Basic coding skills
- Motion/Animation prototyping
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Collective Health's Employees
Head of Member Advocates
Theresa’s curiosity for problem-solving is a perfect fit for the Member Advocates Team because she finds ways to remedy whatever issues members might be experiencing.
Back to top