Partner Operations Manager
Collective Health is transforming the way people experience health care. We believe a solid foundation and quality relationship with our Partners are paramount to ensuring exceptional member and employer experiences.
We are hiring a Partner Operations Manager to focus on building, improving and further defining the operational infrastructure of our Network Partnerships. You will be the “Voice of Partner” at Collective Health, ensuring an excellent and collaborative experience. You will work across every department at Collective Health and be responsible for operating and scaling Partner Operations.
Through your experiences at Collective Health, you will become an expert in operations and in health care while being at the forefront of transforming the industry.
What you’ll do:
- Own the operational relationship with Collective Health’s Network Partners
- Drive the cross-functional development and improvement of Network Partner processes
- Continually analyze Partner performance data to identify areas for growth and development
- Own Network Partner operational issues, internally and externally
- Own new Network Partner implementations and current Network Partner functionality updates
- Strategize with BD, Product, Commercial and Ops counterparts on ways to improve the Collective Health business via Partner opportunities
- Lead cross-functional projects where Network Partner touchpoints are key components
What you've done:
- Above all, you are self-sufficient, intellectually curious and take ownership for everything you do
- 4 - 6 years experience in a complex, fast-paced, quantitative environment with a high bar for attention to detail and quality of work
- Healthcare industry experience and/or deep knowledge set required
- Managed external Partner or Client relationships
- Fast learner - you will be required to become proficient with a large volume of information quickly
- Strong passion for changing healthcare
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both within Collective Health and externally
- Graduated from a top university
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Collective Health's Employees
Head of Member Advocates
Theresa’s curiosity for problem-solving is a perfect fit for the Member Advocates Team because she finds ways to remedy whatever issues members might be experiencing.
Back to top