Collective Health is transforming the way people experience healthcare. We believe that quality and accuracy are paramount to ensuring exceptional member and employer experiences, and that the foundation for analytics can change how we deliver and pay for care. To accomplish this, we are reimagining the operational core of health insurance.
Each Operations Associate is part of a small team that runs every aspect of a customer's health plan - eligibility, claims, coordination of benefits, reinsurance. In this role, you will learn more about how insurance and healthcare actually work than any other position in the industry - you will essentially learn how to operate a healthcare insurance company. You will work across every department at Collective Health and be responsible for operating and scaling the core of our business. Through your experiences at Collective Health, you will become an expert in operations and in health care, while being at the forefront of transforming the industry.
What you’ll do:
- Execute the day-to-day operations of a health plan
- Think critically and strategically to continually optimize how we do things
- Design new operational workflows to serve our clients, integrate with our partners, and scale our platform
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Partner Operations, Client Success, and Member Advocacy teams to identify and fix problems
- Cultivate a data driven culture so we can measure and drive our efficiency and accuracy
- Above all, you are self-sufficient, intellectually curious, and take ownership for everything you do
- You possess a strong passion for changing healthcare
- You pay extreme attention to detail
- You are a fast learner and can become proficient with a large volume of information quickly
- You have analytical horsepower and a strong academic record
- You are a strong team player
- You have 0-1 year of work experience in a high-performance organization
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Collective Health's Employees
Head of Member Advocates
Theresa’s curiosity for problem-solving is a perfect fit for the Member Advocates Team because she finds ways to remedy whatever issues members might be experiencing.
Back to top