Mobile QA Engineer
Collective Health is seeking an experienced Mobile QA Engineer with a real passion for ensuring the quality of our applications at every stage of our development cycle. We are on a mission to revolutionize health care. With a team of healthcare experts, engineers, data scientists and designers – think of us as a smart replacement to your traditional health insurance carrier. We’re not building another health app or gadget—we’re building a complete solution to replace your employer health insurance; all while delivering the health care experience that people deserve.
In this role, you will collaborate with engineers to develop and implement effective test approach for testing both iOS and Android apps. You will be creating and executing the manual tests, and help us define the test automation scope. You will also have have an opportunity to improve our test automation coverage.
What you’ll be working on:
- Analyze requirements, designs and technical impact of new features/enhancements.
- Collaborate with the scrum team to create a risk based test approach.
- Create test cases, test data for new features and execute them for multiple platforms including iOS and Android.
- Log bugs and manage them through the bug remediation process.
- Provide developers and the test automation engineers with a backlog of tests to be automated.
- Help execute automated test cases and contribute to improving test automation coverage
- 3+ years of hands on experience in mobile applications.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- You enjoy people interaction and cross-collaboration with Engineering and Product.
- Experience in creating and executing test cases.
- You thrive in a dynamic, agile SCRUM, start-up environment.
You get extra bonus points for:
- Programming experience in any scripting language (e.g. Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Ability to use Xcode and/or Android Studio to build and launch test apps on mobile devices or simulators.
- Experience with continuous integration tools( Jenkins, Fastlane, CircleCI, Travis, etc.).
- Managing offshore testers is a plus.
- Enjoys the daily cake break
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top