Member Claims Associate
- Lehi, UT
Collective Health is expanding its Member Services team in Lehi, Utah! As part of our Member Services team, each Member Claims Associate operates core processes to run our employer-sponsored medical plans and assists our members with some of their most complex claims issues. Member Claims Associates gain a comprehensive understanding of medical plan operations—processing medical claims accurately, ensuring medical claims timeliness, researching and responding to complicated member issues, and handling the complex details related to regulatory requirements, our network partner relationships, and medical coding. Member Claims Associates do all this with the lens of continuing to delight our members as part of the Member Services Team.
As a Member Claims Associate, you can expect to learn and become an expert in the payer-side of healthcare. With the support of our established and knowledgeable teams across both Lehi and San Francisco, you will be an integral part of scaling our operations and collaborating on a growing team at the forefront of transforming the healthcare industry.
What you’ll do:
- Execute the day-to-day operations of a health plan, including processing medical claims, researching and responding to our members’ most complicated questions, tracking your accuracy and timeliness around core metrics, and troubleshooting the many operational challenges that affect our business
- Be part of the team that is continually adapting to optimize efficiency and scalability
- Think critically and strategically to continually boost teamwork and communication across offices
- Gain additional skills and knowledge across different areas of our business over time
- Develop in-depth industry expertise in the employer-driven healthcare economy
- Cultivate a culture that aligns with Collective Health values and incorporates the unique aspects of our team
- Above all, you are self-motivated, intellectually curious, and take ownership for everything you do
- You pay extreme attention to detail
- You are a fast learner and can become proficient with a large volume of information quickly
- You are a committed team player
- You are excited to build and adapt to the adventures of working on a rapidly expanding team
- You thrive on change and are enthusiastic about being a part of a fast-growing company
- You possess a passion for Collective Health’s mission to transform the health insurance experience for employers and their employees
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or 0-2 years of work experience in a high-performance organization
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than 200,000 members and over 45 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top