We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
Collective Health is expanding its Member Services team in Utah! At Collective Health, we believe health benefits should be simple, accessible, and technology-driven. But moreover, we believe healthcare should be grounded by the people that it serves. As Collective Health grows so does our team of passionate Member Advocates to question the industry’s status quo.
We are offering a WORK FROM HOME FULL-TIME option with a requirement that you commute into our Lehi office one day a month (starting in 2022) for our department meetings so that we are able to see and connect with you in person and to allow you to connect with other employees on a more personal level.
As experts in health benefits and customer service, Member Advocates truly serve as advocates for our members navigating the complex system. Member Advocates are driven by thoughtful perseverance to find solutions to complex issues in the health benefits industry which elevates our customer service to the next level. We put the “care” back in healthcare by finding the answers to problems that no one has dared to solve. Our Member Advocate team triages all Member inquiries with the same fabulous and concierge service that is distinctive to the Collective Health customer support team.
As a Member Advocate, you will immerse yourself in a rapidly-evolving healthcare industry, while mastering skills in operational efficiency and external professionalism. This role includes 4 weeks of classroom training to prepare you for success.
What you’ll do:
- Be on the frontlines of addressing and resolving a variety of member inquiries to help people understand, navigate, and pay for healthcare
- Connect with members via phone, email and chat
- Solve daunting member problems with research, intellect, grit, and most meaningfully, empathy
- Collaborate across the Member Services department to find strategic solutions to member issues
- Support and cultivate office culture that aligns with Collective Health values and incorporates the outstanding aspects of the team
Your skills include:
- Want to simplify healthcare because you believe people deserve better
- You want to work in a fast-paced high volume environment to deliver personalized and eloquent member service
- Have outstanding interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal, and will use this to navigate sophisticated and moving member inquiries
- Maintain composure and compassion when balancing a high volume of tasks
- You are comfortable navigating multiple computer applications with dexterity
Nice to have:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
- Prior customer service or healthcare experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s or Associate's degree (please include GPA on resume) is a plus!
Founded in 2013, Collective Health has created an ecosystem of innovative partners across care and benefits delivery, as well as built a powerful and flexible infrastructure to better enable employees and their families to understand, navigate, and pay for healthcare. By reducing the administrative lift of delivering health benefits, providing an intuitive member experience, and improving health outcomes, the company guides employees toward healthier lives and companies toward healthier bottom lines. Collective Health is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with locations in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. For more information, please visit collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Collective Health is committed to providing support to candidates who require reasonable accommodation during the interview process. If you need assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Collective Health requires that any employee who enters a physical workplace be verified as vaccinated or have received an exemption to vaccination. Candidates are not required to furnish such a verification during the application process but would be asked to do so prior to start date if they accept an offer for a role in which they would work at a Collective Health office or would meet regularly in person with clients.