- Lehi, UT
Collective Health is expanding its Member Services team in Lehi, Utah! We believe health benefits should be simple, accessible, and technology-driven. But moreover, we believe healthcare should be grounded by the people that it serves. As Collective Health grows so does our team of passionate, highly intelligent Member Advocates to question the industry’s status quo. We believe people deserve better.
As experts in health benefits, Member Advocates truly serve as advocates for our members navigating the complex system. Member Advocates are driven by thoughtful perseverance to find solutions to complex issues in the health benefits industry which elevates our customer service to the next level. We put the “care” back in healthcare by finding the answers to problems that no one has dared to solve. Our Member Advocate team triages all Member inquiries with the same delightful and concierge service that is distinctive to the Collective Health customer support team.
As a Member Advocate, you will immerse yourself in a rapidly-evolving healthcare industry, while mastering skills in operational efficiency and external professionalism.
What you’ll do:
- Be on the frontlines of addressing and resolving a variety of member inquiries to help people understand, navigate, and pay for healthcare
- Communicate with members via phone, email and chat
- Solve daunting member problems with research, intellect, grit, and most importantly, empathy
- Collaborate across the Member Services department to find strategic solutions to member pain points
- Support and cultivate office culture that aligns with Collective Health values and incorporates the unique aspects of the team
Your skills include:
- You want to simplify healthcare because you believe people deserve better
- You want to work in a fast-paced high volume environment to deliver personalized and articulate member service
- You have outstanding interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal, and will use this to navigate complex and moving member inquiries
- You are a self-proclaimed detective who can find creative solutions to challenging questions
- You maintain composure and compassion when juggling a high volume of tasks
- You are comfortable navigating multiple computer applications with dexterity
Nice to have:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
- Prior customer service or healthcare experience is a plus
- You have a Bachelor’s or Associate's degree (please include GPA on resume)
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than 200,000 members and over 45 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top