Collective Health is transforming the way people experience health insurance. We believe healthcare should be simple, accessible, and technology-driven. But moreover, we believe healthcare should be rooted in compassion. To serve our rapidly growing member-base, we are expanding our team of passionate, highly-trained Member Advocates to deliver a stellar healthcare experience in every single member interaction.
Member Advocates are driven by empathy. We put the “care” back in healthcare. We shatter member expectations by providing above and beyond service. As experts in health benefits, Member Advocates are not only the face of the company, but are the voice behind innovation across every department. Through your experience at Collective Health, you will immerse yourself in the rapidly-evolving health insurance industry while mastering skills in operational efficiency, cross-departmental collaboration, and external professionalism.
What you’ll do:
- Be at the front lines of complex member inquiries regarding health benefits
- Solve daunting problems with research, attention to detail, grit, and compassion
- Communicate across all departments to find strategic solutions to member pain points
- Distill every aspect of a member’s health insurance into simplified spoken and written prose
- Engage in projects across the company to improve the member experience and foster professional growth
- Be a dependable team player
- You want to simplify healthcare because you believe people deserve better
- You are a self-proclaimed detective who can find creative solutions to challenging questions
- You are driven to become an expert in healthcare through research and collaboration
- You are articulate and personable on the phone and on paper
- You strive to define the undefined
- You maintain composure and a smile on your face when juggling a high volume of tasks
- You are comfortable navigating multiple computer applications with dexterity
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and 0-2 years of work experience
- You are comfortable giving and receiving constructive feedback
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, actuaries, and Member Advocates are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, Red Bull, eBay and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of technology and coupling with superior support. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Collective Health's Employees
Head of Member Advocates
Theresa’s curiosity for problem-solving is a perfect fit for the Member Advocates Team because she finds ways to remedy whatever issues members might be experiencing.
Back to top