Collective Health is transforming the way people experience health insurance. To serve our rapidly growing user-base, we are expanding our team of passionate Member Advocates who strive to ensure that our members are receiving the best healthcare experience possible.
Collective Health arms its Member Advocates with state-of-the-art tools and rigorous training so that they are empowered to support our members with expertise and grace. Our Member Advocates are guided by principles of empathy and empowerment and our motto of putting the care back into healthcare.
If you are interested in being part of an exciting startup that's building a high-impact, design-conscious product with a mission to revitalize the healthcare industry, come join us! We are currently interviewing and hiring strong team members to start with us in August and contribute to our ambitious mission.
If many or most of the following items apply to you, we'd love to talk:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Composure during high volume work periods and ambiguous situations
- Self-initiative to take on additional responsibilities with experience
- Passion for or knowledge of healthcare industry
- Experience using multiple applications such as CRMs, MS Office, Google Apps, etc
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Educate members by phone with conversational healthcare fluency and patience
- Write precise email/chat responses, case documentation, and knowledge articles
- Demonstrate intellectual, interpersonal, and motivational competencies with a focus on empathy, problem solving, attention to detail, and continuous learning
- Strict adherence to HIPAA and Protected Health Information policies
- Assist in training and cross-department work on special projects focused on member and product analysis, quality assurance, user acceptance testing, data integrity, and on-site client support
- Strict schedule adherence to ensure all company service levels are met
- Participate in company culture and team building activities
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Mateo, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Collective Health's Employees
Head of Member Advocates
Theresa’s curiosity for problem-solving is a perfect fit for the Member Advocates Team because she finds ways to remedy whatever issues members might be experiencing.
Back to top