Collective Health is transforming the way people experience health insurance. We believe healthcare should be simple, accessible, and technology-driven. But moreover, we believe healthcare should be grounded by the people that it serves. As Collective Health rapidly permeates the health insurance industry, we are expanding our team of passionate, highly intelligent Member Advocates to question the industry’s status quo. We believe people deserve better.
Member Advocates are driven by thoughtful perseverance to find solutions to complex issues in the health insurance industry. We put the “care” back in healthcare by finding the answers to problems that no one has dared to solve. As experts in health benefits, Member Advocates truly serve as advocates for our members navigating the complex system. These interactions fuel innovation across every department. As a Member Advocate, you will immerse yourself in a rapidly-evolving health insurance industry, while mastering skills in operational efficiency, cross-departmental collaboration, and external professionalism.
What you’ll do:
- Solve daunting member problems with research, intellect, grit, and compassion
- Be at the frontlines of addressing and resolving complex member inquiries regarding health benefits
- Communicate across the Operations department to find strategic solutions to member pain points
- Distill every aspect of a member’s health insurance into simplified spoken and written prose
- Engage in projects across the company to improve the member experience through analysis of historical data
- You want to simplify healthcare because you believe people deserve better
- You are a self-proclaimed detective who can find creative solutions to challenging questions
- You are driven to become an expert in healthcare through research and collaboration
- You are articulate and personable on the phone and on paper
- You maintain composure and a smile on your face when juggling a high volume of tasks
- You are comfortable navigating multiple computer applications with dexterity
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and 0-2 years of work experience
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, actuaries, and Member Advocates are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, Red Bull, eBay and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of technology and coupling with superior support. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Collective Health's Employees
Head of Member Advocates
Theresa’s curiosity for problem-solving is a perfect fit for the Member Advocates Team because she finds ways to remedy whatever issues members might be experiencing.
Back to top