Member Advocacy Specialist
Collective Health is transforming the way people experience health insurance. To serve our rapidly growing user-base, we are expanding our team of passionate member advocates who strive to ensure that our members are receiving the best healthcare experience possible.
Collective Health arms its member advocates with state-of-the-art tools and rigorous training so that they are empowered to support our members with expertise and grace. Our member advocates are guided by principles of empathy and empowerment and our motto of putting the care back into healthcare.
The Member Advocacy Specialist will work closely with the Head of Member Advocacy and the Member Advocate Team Leads to design and build on processes as the Member Advocate organization scales rapidly. As part of the Member Advocate Leadership team, this role will also work with Customer Success Managers and other departments across Collective Health to continue to push the boundaries of outstanding customer service.
If you are interested in being part of an exciting startup that's building high-impact, design-conscious product, with a mission to revitalize the healthcare industry, then join us! We are preparing for a significant ramp up and looking to add strong team members to contribute to our ambitious mission.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Support Head of Member Advocacy in rapid scaling of organization
- Design & build processes to improve quality and efficiency of Member Advocacy Team
- Participate in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations
- Perform call, email and chat monitoring, and provides trend data to member advocates & member advocacy leadership
- Prepare and analyze internal and external reports for management staff review
- Devise procedures and directions for Member Advocate organization
- Strict adherence to HIPAA and Protected Health Information policies
If many or most of the following items apply to you, we'd love to talk.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of professional experience, at least 2 years in a service organization, including phone-based customer service
- Well versed with pillars of a high performing service organization
- Experience in or passion for leading others and scaling organizations
- Composure during high volume work periods and ambiguous situations
- Ability to prioritize and transition to roles with more responsibility
- Knowledge of healthcare and web terminology preferred
- Experience using multiple applications such as CRMs, Google Apps, etc.
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Collective Health's Employees
Head of Member Advocates
Theresa’s curiosity for problem-solving is a perfect fit for the Member Advocates Team because she finds ways to remedy whatever issues members might be experiencing.
Back to top