Marketing Operations Manager
Collective Health is on a mission to make it effortless for organizations and their people to understand, navigate and pay for their healthcare.
We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to help scale our national marketing efforts. You will drive increased marketing efficiency and agility across the org with responsibilities including analytics, budgeting and planning, data management, technology and systems including automation and pipeline management, and strategic planning.
Additionally, you’ll help guide the evolution of our strategy, tactical approach and execution of operations for Collective Health’s commercial teams. We have national programs across digital, field and direct channels with a diverse set of audiences including partners, employer prospects, consumer employees, and customers; each presents a unique set of challenges.
In the first month, you'll audit our current systems, philosophies and processes to develop a detailed multi-quarter roadmap to success for marketing operations. You'll...
- Drive transparency into the org with data-driven insights delivered through reports that cover all aspects of our operations: Campaign effectiveness, lead distribution, pipeline influence, effectiveness of account-based efforts, ROI, overall commercial performance, etc.
- Work with marketing leadership to align the marketing budget to corporate and team objectives and work with finance throughout the year to track spend
- Build and maintain a technology stack designed to maximize productivity for our commercial teams across all levels of the prospect, partner and consumer engagement funnels
- Audit, optimize and maintain a multi-touch attribution model for tracking marketing ROI across channels at the granular level
- Audit, optimize and maintain lead management and delivery platforms and processes, including audience segmentations, lead nurturing programs, lead scoring models, lead qualification and automated lead delivery
- Own the marketing automation technology stack and related processes
- Develop, maintain and document processes where relevant (systems, CRM, etc), provide quick reference tools and training to internal teams
- Build strong partnerships with Sales Ops, Finance, Leadership and Analytics
To be successful, you'll need:
We’re looking for the rare data-driven marketing person who possesses superior technical acumen. You’re a pioneer who is comfortable working outside of established playbooks or tool sets.
- Strong data management skills including SQL proficiency
- 3+ years of analytical and technical operations experience, ideally in a B2B SaaS environment with inside and field sales teams
- Experience managing systems and tools that make up the marketing tech stack (Looker, Hubspot Enterprise, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Advertising platforms, etc)
- Experience with list management, lead scoring, nurturing programs, database cleansing, audience segmentation
- Ability to fluently communicate with analytics, engineering, sales and marketing teams
Meet Some of Collective Health's Employees
Head of Member Advocates
Theresa’s curiosity for problem-solving is a perfect fit for the Member Advocates Team because she finds ways to remedy whatever issues members might be experiencing.
Back to top