First impressions matter. As a Marketing Engineer, you will help us make sure we’re making the right impression every time. Collaborating with other engineers, designers, and marketers, you'll help drive growth for Collective Health by building stellar online experiences. You will work on a wide variety of projects with high visibility and measurable impact—like case studies, infographics, and landing pages.
• Translate beautiful designs into smooth & reliable responsive web experiences
• Collaborate with Marketing & Design to keep collectivehealth.com up-to-date with the latest changes
• Support the Marketing team’s digital needs across landing pages, emails, and CMS customizations
• Work with QA and your fellow Marketing Engineers to provide quality assurance on projects
• 1+ years professional experience shipping modern, beautiful, responsive websites
• A firm understanding of modern HTML & CSS/SCSS techniques
• Detail-oriented, with strong design sense—able recognize when something looks out of place
We’d especially love someone who has experience with:
• Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, or similar
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.