Marketing Communications Lead
Collective Health is a software and services company creating a better health benefits experience. Its team of engineers, designers and actuaries are starting by redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health insurance with data driven products. Using Collective Health's complete health insurance solution, companies can design, administer and transform the consumer experience of health insurance by harnessing the power of design and technology.
As Communications Lead, you will create and execute the corporate communications strategy for Collective Health, overseeing media relations, crisis communications and social media functions to effectively tell Collective Health’s story to our diverse internal and external audiences.
- Provide strategic and tactical leadership in crafting Collective Health’s communications message and media train executives and key stakeholders on our messages.
- Identify, pursue and execute creative and data-driven programs, tactics and events to proactively convey Collective Health’s vision, business priorities, and customer & product experience.
- Navigate the increasingly crowded health tech landscape and create buzz around what makes Collective Health’s product, and corporate culture stand out.
- Build and maintain relationships with key press and influencers and drive a consistent cadence of news coverage across business and trade press.
Skills and Requirements:
- 10+ years building and managing communication programs; in-house and agency experience preferred.
- A proven track record of success placing tier one coverage for consumer or tech brand as well as success in telling complex, B2B stories (yes, we have it all!)
- Strong existing media relationships in business and tech press is a must.
- Openness to being both a strategist and a hands-on practitioner of your craft.
- Experience leading entire communications function including corporate comms, crisis comms, and media relations. Demonstrated experience hiring, mentoring, coaching and retaining a high-performing communications team.
- Comfortable working independently with a small internal communications team before building out a bigger team or engaging agency or contractor support.
- A passion for storytelling and deep relationships with a broad swath of press and influencers across multiple channels including business, tech and consumer media.
- Experience collaborating proactively and effectively across functions (i.e., product, engineering, creative/design, marketing, and business development) in order to ensure a uniform message externally and internally. You should also have experience skillfully engaging and managing external partnerships.
- Deeply committed to the Collective Health mission of improving healthcare and passionate about telling our story!
Meet Some of Collective Health's Employees
Head of Member Advocates
Theresa’s curiosity for problem-solving is a perfect fit for the Member Advocates Team because she finds ways to remedy whatever issues members might be experiencing.
Back to top