Lead Visual Product Designer
To apply we require your amazing portfolio. Please supply either a link or upload directly.
Collective Health is looking for designers to transform the way people experience healthcare. As a Lead Visual Designer at Collective Health, you will define how our visual language is used across our platform, conduct user research and design new product visualizations to deliver an intuitive product experience. We are looking for a lead designer equipped with strong sense of typography and information hierarchy and a deep understanding how to bring a brand to life on digital products.
You will work on:
- Imagining what an awesome healthcare experience could look like
- Creating engaging, attractive, pixel perfect experiences by combining rich visual interfaces with visual effects that delight and support our members
- Partner closely with engineering and product teams to create elegant but practical solutions to design challenges
- Designing a comprehensive visual system that reinforces brand values
- Participating in user research, both ethnographic and usability studies
If many or most of the following items apply to you, we'd love to talk:
- A desire to have a large impact
- An obsession with craft and creating progressive and inspiring visual design solutions that go beyond what’s expected
- Experience in responsive and native mobile design
- A strong understanding of grid systems, composition, typography and color
- 6-10 years professional experience designing user friendly products for web and mobile
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top