Lead Frontend Engineer
- San Francisco, CA
Collective Health’s mission is to transform people’s healthcare experience from confusing and complicated to empowering and trustworthy. We believe that with a modern software stack, a small dedicated team can replace entrenched 5000-person incumbents.
As a technical lead for our Experiences team based out of the Bay Area, you'll be working with a talented team of dedicated engineers, product managers and designers in all phases of the product development process. If you love building web applications that display and perform beautifully across browsers and devices, are proud of the maintainable code that you produce, are passionate about learning while also helping others learn and want to take part in modernizing health insurance, then this is the place for you.
You will work on:
- Implementing new product features for our member and employer systems
- Building frontend platform components leveraged across our internal and external portals
- Contributing to our overall frontend architecture and development experience partnering with other frontend tech leads
If many or most of the following items apply to you, we'd love to talk.
- Experience with a frontend framework(s), such as React, Angular, or Ember
- Experience developing websites consuming various APIs from a microservice backend system
- Experience defining APIs for new features with a backend lead counterpart
- Consistent experience with unit testing
- Knowledge of full development life cycle and computer science fundamentals
- Experience with mentoring other engineers
Bonus points if you have:
- Open Source contributions
- Full stack experience
- Angular expertise
If you love building web applications that display and perform beautifully across browsers and devices, are proud of the maintainable code that you produce, are passionate about learning while also helping others learn and want to take part in modernizing health insurance, then this is the place for you.
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than 200,000 members and over 45 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top