Knowledge Management Analyst
We are looking for an experienced Knowledge Management Analyst to build and evolve our sizable knowledge base in order to support our operational processes which rely on complex data. Your work will include information tagging, filtering and search, hierarchy and navigation, building templates and standardization, as well as populating content from external sources and integrations. You will drive significant improvement of knowledge acquisition, as well as update, maintain, and review/improve our current processes. Your work will allow us to define and implement knowledge base analytics including navigation, search, time spent per page, etc. The role will allow you to collaborate cross-functionally across the organization to provide excellent customer service, while meeting aggressive efficiency goals.
If you are looking for a challenge and some or all of the following items apply to you, let's chat!
- 5+ years experience working on knowledge bases associated with complex processes.
- Experience working with Confluence or similar knowledge base tools including software configuration and customization.
- Experience with Data analysis/web analytics experience and scripting.
- Ability to manage and improve fast-moving processes involving multiple inputs and tight deadlines.
- Highly effective interpersonal and cross-departmental collaboration; seeks the best solution for the company as a whole.
The following is a plus:
- BS in a technical discipline (engineering, science, math, etc.); relevant graduate degrees a plus.
- Strong technical writing experience:
- Gathering information, examples, and learning about new topics as input to writing knowledge articles
- Writing content/articles that describes complex work/procedures with clarity, accuracy, attention to detail, and correct grammar
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top