Collective Health is looking for a highly effective, and enthusiastic IT Lead, possessing exemplary skills in the support of business systems and infrastructure, individual and team based organization, communication, and documentation. You will help provide the IT team with the structure, consistency, and focus required to present the business with highly effective, reliable, and empowering services and support.
The IT team is responsible for the critical infrastructure, and systems which keep our business up and running at all times. We support the business as a whole, with a reach to every employee, and the systems they depend on. Our understanding of workflows and needs across all of our business units, is key to operational efficiency, and efficacy. Each and every member of the Collective Health team is a customer of the IT team, and the excellence of their experience, interactions, and ultimate happiness defines our success.
If many or most of the following apply to you, we’d love to talk:
- Experience working in a broad IT engineering, and support capacity
- Working knowledge of current Unix, Windows, and macOS, both clients and servers
- Strong documentation creation, and maintenance skills
- Balance the daily tasks and incidents with the ability to drive medium and long-term projects to completion
- An overwhelming drive to shared knowledge, best practices, and to drive excellence of execution
- Deep enthusiasm for the growth, and professional development of team members
- A broad view of performance, to support and guide the success of the team in their work
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with public and / or private cloud infrastructure, and services
- Understanding of core network concepts and applications (IP, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, TLS)
- Involvement with Open Source projects
- Familiarity with a variety of languages (e.g. bash, Python, Go, NodeJS, Ruby, etc)
This role has distinct opportunities for evolution, as the business, IT team, and scope of IT engagement evolve. A successful IT Lead at Collective Health will have demonstrated successful growth of the individual members as well as the IT team as a whole.
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Collective Health's Employees
Head of Member Advocates
Theresa’s curiosity for problem-solving is a perfect fit for the Member Advocates Team because she finds ways to remedy whatever issues members might be experiencing.
Back to top