Inside Sales Representative
We are seeking high-energy, driven professional with sound business acumen, natural sales instincts and a strong connection to our mission to join our Sales Development/Inside Sales organization. In this role, you will operate at the vanguard of our growth by building lasting relationships with HR Departments and evangelizing our mission. This position is tailored to individuals who are eager to advance within our sales organization and strongly impact our growth.
We’re not building another health app or gadget--we’re building a complete solution to replace your employer health insurance. We invite you to join us.
- Identify, engage with and qualify prospects by proactively developing relationships with HR Departments and articulating the unique value of Collective Health’s products
- Partner with your senior sales colleagues to build a pipeline of interested prospects and develop your skills
- Collaborate with Sales Operations, Marketing and Business Development to originate creative lead generation and nurture campaigns designed to increase interest in Collective Health’s products
- Meet/exceed quarterly quota
Skills and Requirements:
- You have >1 year of sales or business development experience (within enterprise software, healthcare or insurance is preferred)
- You have a proven track record of success, exceeding quota and opening up new business opportunities with key targets
- You have relentless drive, energy and work ethic
- You’re passionate about learning and professional development
- You have a strong desire to fix healthcare
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top