Collective Health is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to provide strategic support for our leadership team. You will serve as the first point of contact for your leadership team’s administrative and operational needs. You must be flexible, detail oriented, highly organized, and a team player. In addition, you must possess strong business acumen, judgment and communication skills necessary to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide support to our leadership team, primarily our COO and SVP of Product Development
- Schedule and manage an extremely demanding calendar
- Coordinate and manage all travel arrangements
- Complete and track expense reports
- Handle special projects as needed
Our dream person:
- Holds a Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Possesses a high degree of integrity when dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Demonstrated ability to perform duties with a high level of professionalism, discretion, and judgment
- Flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing priorities and openness to assist wherever needed
- Ability to work autonomously and with a team
- Top-notch communication skills
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Collective Health's Employees
Head of Member Advocates
Theresa’s curiosity for problem-solving is a perfect fit for the Member Advocates Team because she finds ways to remedy whatever issues members might be experiencing.
Back to top