Collective Health is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to provide strategic support for our executives. You will serve as the first point of contact for our exec's administrative and operational needs. You must be flexible, detail oriented, highly organized, and a team player. In addition, you must possess strong business acumen, judgment and communication skills necessary to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide support to two of our C-level executives
- Complex calendar management and scheduling of both internal and external meetings
- Organize, prioritize and appropriately handle time-sensitive, confidential information and ensure action required is addressed in a timely manner
- Coordinate and manage all domestic and international travel arrangements
- Partner closely with the executive assistants within your organization and admins across the company to plan and execute meetings and events
- Track and complete expense reports
- Prioritize and lead multiple projects at a time, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
Our dream person:
- Holds a Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Possesses a high degree of integrity when dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Demonstrated ability to perform duties with a high level of professionalism, discretion, and judgment
- Flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing priorities and openness to assist wherever needed
- Ability to work autonomously and with a team
- Top-notch communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Collective Health's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
After a member visits their doctor or fills a prescription, Collective Health ensures members are billed accurately and providers are paid. Erica leads the development of the interface that enables the Operations Team to quickly and accurately process claims—ensuring money flows to the right people.
Back to top